A Guide To The HomeFi Device
HomeFi has partnered with partnered with Simo Connect to use their patented cloud SIM technology that automatically connects the device to the strongest available signal in its area. We’ve combined that with our affordable data plans across the top networks to ensure our users have access to high-speed and high-bandwidth internet both in the home and on the go!
Simo also manufactures the Skyroam Solis Lite device that we use. Here's a quick guide to get familiar with the device:
- See our full LED light guide here to understand what the different lights mean.
- Each device comes with a USB-C charger and case.
- Battery life is up to 16 hours when fully charged.
- It may take 30 minutes to 1 hour to fully charge a device.
If you have received your device and are ready for set up, check our set up guide here.
Additional Device Model:
If your device looks slightly different, do not worry. It is just an alternative model than the Solis Lite called the Solid and it offers the same capabilities. See below:
The Solid model looks like this and does not have the LED strip:
Battery Life/Light Indicator
- The amount the circle is lit up is the remaining battery life.